November 13th 2020, Florida, USA – The market for 5G apps and innovations is growing daily with mobile operators and telecommunications networks around the world wanting to ensure that they have options available to suit their customers’ wants and needs. The Nonvoice agency are working with app developer and distribution partners to ensure that their offering includes high quality apps that will appeal to their specific region. To assist with these aims the agency added more agents to support these relationships and opportunities.
The agency is pleased to announce the following sign-ups to the team:
• Paul Johnson - a digital product innovation veteran, having worked in TV, entertainment, ecommerce and telecoms for some of the biggest brands around the world.
• Jac Currie - a well-known consultant in the telecommunications industry who specialises in distribution, devices and retail.
• James Fryer – based in the UK, James has worked in mobile technology for over 15 years and is a mobile content guru.
• Chris Hare – our resident healthcare expert, Chris is an accomplished entrepreneur, strategic advisor and fundraiser for all things related to mobile devices and IoT.
• Chantal Aytes – specialises in start-up innovation and is passionate about helping smaller business owners/ creators of different products bring their ideas to market.
• John Krivulka – is the Nonvoice security expert who has over 25 years of law enforcement and private sector security experience in the US.
The Nonvoice Agent network continues to grow both in expertise and local knowledge ensuring that we can provided tailored solutions to meet the needs of not only the developer clients but also the distribution channels that are beginning to rely on the agency as a source for their 5G “Best in Class” apps.
Simon Buckingham, Nonvoice CEO, shares his views on the latest team members: “I couldn’t be happier with the talented experts that are signing up to join the agency and joining me on this journey – a first for the mobile industry. Our criteria for onboarding new agents is as stringent as the process we use for taking on apps so that clients and partners can be assured that they are being looked after and serviced by the best of the best in their area of expertise”.
“I am grateful to have been chosen to be part of the Nonvoice Agency and look forward to using my skills and expertise with small businesses by assisting developers make their apps as successful as possible and support them with any help and advice that they may need to achieve this aim,” commented new agent, Chantal Aytes.
The app developers currently being serviced by the agency and gaining new distribution opportunities include: PROXY42, the first social Augmented Reality (AR) platform for casual and competitive mobile gaming; GIZER, the increasingly popular mobile gaming app with a new esports platform and; BOOKFUL, the leading children’s learning app that uses augmented reality (AR) and 3D.
For more information on our team of agents visit: Meet The Agents
About Nonvoice Agency
Nonvoice Agency is a network of agents searching for the best advanced consumer and enterprise 5G apps from around the world. The agency connects app developers with distributors and investors who then help accelerate the adoption and deployment of their application. Nonvoice Agency provides an ecosystem of key parties dedicated to the 5G value chain and the future benefits that these services will bring to the world.
Founder, Simon Buckingham, is available for expert commentary on 5G applications.
Nonvoice Agency is delighted to announce that ONTOP Studios, based in Portugal, is the latest AR games developer to sign up with the Nonvoice Agency. ONTOP Studios has developed a portfolio of around a dozen AR games over the past few years and partnered with many telcos to market them, especially in Europe...
Nonvoice Agency announces today that its Nonvoice Metaverse has reached a potential addressable audience of 300 million people. The distribution reach achieved thus far stretches across primarily the continents of Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America...
Celcom Axiata Berhad (Celcom) in partnership with Nonvoice launches the best augmented reality (AR) content, Nonvoice Metaverse for all Celcom subscribers, enabling customers to immerse themselves with the latest digital experience and lifestyle.