April 15th 2021, Florida, USA – The Nonvoice Agency has not missed a beat since opening its doors in July last year attracting industry experts to join the World’s First Agency for 5G apps on a weekly basis. The Agency now has representatives in all corners of the globe working with app developers and telecommunications operators to maximise opportunities for the 5G networks in their regions.
“I’ve always had the hope of signing 100 agents by the end of 2021, but the way things are going at the moment I expect that we could reach this target much sooner. It gives me great pleasure to continue to announce the mobile professionals that are choosing to join the Nonvoice journey and contribute to something truly unique,” commented Founder and CEO of Nonvoice, Simon Buckingham.
The latest signings to the agency are:
• Armando Voets – Netherlands-based Armando has extensive experience in the international telecom market with particular expertise in sales, product and business development, commercial management and M&A.
• Trevor Williams – our Singapore-based agent, Trevor owns Asia Williams, a boutique Business Consultancy providing Talent and Career Services for the Asia Pacific region. He brings to Nonvoice a history of high tech leadership positions in APAC in both media companies and equipment vendors.
• Rosby Jones - based in the US, Rosby is an experienced security manager with a foundational background in Corrections and Law Enforcement. Recognised as an adept and adaptable problem solver, Rosby also implements best practices and proactively undertakes decisive leadership in security management, operations, and planning.
• Emmanuel Lambert – with more than 20 years knowledge of the mobile industry, Emmanuel is driven by consumer experience and bringing new innovations to users. He has worked for a number of device manufacturers launching mobile phones, tablets, wearables, CIoT, apps and services.
• Walter German – born in Lima Peru, Walter migrated to the US 50 years ago to set up the new office for Northern Telecom in Miami, Florida. Walter now consults for companies looking to establish their presence in Latin America.
“The mobile industry is an exciting industry to be work in. It is always moving, changing, and evolving as new innovations are launched. regularly appearing which is why myself and other agents have been involved in it for so long. 5G is the latest exciting change that we are experiencing, and it is great to be part of the Nonvoice Agency and helping to drive the next generation of apps and technology for the benefit of mobile phone users around the world,” explains Armando Voets, Nonvoice Agent.
The role of a Nonvoice agent is to find innovative 5G apps in their region that could benefit from experienced representation as well as assisting with the success of already signed app developers such as Proxy42, forwARdgame, Inception, LeoAR, World League Live, Upside Lab and many more.
About Nonvoice Agency
Nonvoice Agency is a network of agents searching for the best advanced consumer and enterprise 5G apps from around the world. The agency connects app developers with distributors and investors who then help accelerate the adoption and deployment of their application. Nonvoice Agency provides an ecosystem of key parties dedicated to the 5G value chain and the future benefits that these services will bring to the world.
Founder, Simon Buckingham, is available for expert commentary on 5G applications.
For more information on our team of agents visit: Meet The Agents
Nonvoice Agency is delighted to announce that ONTOP Studios, based in Portugal, is the latest AR games developer to sign up with the Nonvoice Agency. ONTOP Studios has developed a portfolio of around a dozen AR games over the past few years and partnered with many telcos to market them, especially in Europe...
Nonvoice Agency announces today that its Nonvoice Metaverse has reached a potential addressable audience of 300 million people. The distribution reach achieved thus far stretches across primarily the continents of Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America...
Celcom Axiata Berhad (Celcom) in partnership with Nonvoice launches the best augmented reality (AR) content, Nonvoice Metaverse for all Celcom subscribers, enabling customers to immerse themselves with the latest digital experience and lifestyle.