Nonvoice announces recent additions to 5G Agent Network
January 19th 2021, Florida, USA – As the world’s first agency for 5G apps, Nonvoice is always on the lookout for key individuals and industry experts to join their agency network. With ambitious plans to have a Nonvoice agent in every country around the world, the agency is attracting a lot of interest from industry professionals wanting to get involved and join this unique opportunity.
The Nonvoice agents are responsible for assisting current clients with maximising their opportunities into multiple regions around the global via their local networks and regional knowledge. The agents are also actively looking for apps to introduce to the agency and onboard as clients. These apps must go through a rigorous review process before being chosen to enter the agency to ensure that they meet the “Best in Class” promise that operators and telcos expect from Nonvoice.
Recent additions to the agency include the following industry experts:
• Brian Dooley – based in New Zealand, Brian is a telecommunications author and analyst with more than 40 years’ experience researching and forecasting trends in the industry.
• Ivan Donn – is one of our UK agents. He has extensive industry expertise from his time at Vodafone, BlackBerry and PayPoint and is also a seasoned entrepreneur.
• Max Hagemann – is based in Europe (Luxembourg) and is a global executive management professional with a wealth of experience in telecommunications, wireless and distribution/supply chain within NA, EMEA, APAC and Russia.
• Polly Tsang – joins Nonvoice from the banking industry in Hong Kong where she has been a private banker for over 20 years.
• Chris Hare - US-based Chris has spent over 25 years working in telecom worldwide including leading sourcing and innovation teams at Sony Ericsson. More recently he has been active in IOT/blockchain in healthcare running strategy and investment projects.
“An agency is not an agency without agents. Although I hoped that my vision would be shared by other mobile industry enthusiasts around the world, I have been humbled by the interest and number of people that have reached out to be part of Nonvoice. Together we hope to make the transition to 5G as smooth as possible for our telco partners,” Simon Buckingham, Nonvoice CEO, explains.
“I have based my career on spotting trends and opportunities in the telecoms sector so when I heard about Nonvoice I was keen to find out more and get involved. There’s nothing more motivating than being part of something new and innovative and that you are passionate about,” added Brian Dooley.
The Nonvoice agency is also predicting that 2021 will be the year for Augmented Reality (AR). With that in mind we have recently signed up Jesse Bijl and Thomas Vits from European consulting firm TangibleXR to help ensure that Nonvoice has a strong range of AR apps to choose from.
About Nonvoice Agency
Nonvoice Agency is a network of agents searching for the best advanced consumer and enterprise 5G apps from around the world. The agency connects app developers with distributors and investors who then help accelerate the adoption and deployment of their application. Nonvoice Agency provides an ecosystem of key parties dedicated to the 5G value chain and the future benefits that these services will bring to the world.
Founder, Simon Buckingham, is available for expert commentary on 5G applications.
Simon Buckingham, of the development house Nonvoice Agency, says that developers need support — and possibly deep pockets — if they’re going to leverage the high speed, low latency, and power of the Fourth Industrial Revolution...
forwARdgame is the latest developer to be signed to the agency after meeting Nonvoice’s exacting criteria for inclusion in their portfolio. As part of the signing, forwARdgame brings not one but three products to Nonvoice portfolio all of which are Active Augmented Reality (AAR) games.
The world’s first 5G app agency announces today that since opening its doors in July 2020 it has already signed 50 agents worldwide. It was just three weeks ago that the agency reached the 40 agent milestone confirming the view that momentum is increasing dramatically this year...