May 21st 2021, Florida, USA – The World’s First Agency for 5G apps, Nonvoice, is continuing its upward trajectory with more and more agents signing up to be a part of the exclusive network. Since our last update, the agency has now surpassed 70 agent representatives from every region of the world helping app developers in their own regions and beyond.
Simon Buckingham, Founder and CEO of Nonvoice explains: “Each month we get closer and closer to my target of 100 agents in the agency by the end of 2021. The agents bring with them not only a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the telecommunications market but also their contacts and connections which contribute to the success of our agency and the unique benefits that we can provide to both app developers and telcos”.
Those industry experts that have signed up to the agency recently include:
• Paul Johnson - a digital product innovation veteran, having worked in TV, entertainment, ecommerce and telecoms for some of the biggest brands around the world.
• Zunaid Bulbulia - Zunaid has more than 27 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry and was one of the founding members of the MTN team, where he held the position of Chief Executive Officer of MTN South Africa and Group Chief Operations Executive of MTN Group.
• Osvaldo Torres - is based in Chile, Osvaldo and has worked in the industry for many years including 19 years at ENTEL Chile and 17 years as an independent consultant within Latin America advising on innovations to reduce risk within certain industries. Osvaldo also founded the GSMALA’s Fraud & Security Working group.
• Rob Fleischer – based in Israel, Rob is an experienced telecoms and technology specialist covering all areas of sales, marketing and business development. Rob started his career with Comverse in Australia before becoming the Head of Innovation for the European Alliance.
• Shaun Braastad – our Norway-based agent Shaun has 15 years’ experience as a global entrepreneur specialising in technology companies. He has been involved with over 100 technology companies since 1997 as well as building strong connections within the investment community.
• Azani Arshad – Azani Arshad – based in Malaysia, Azani has built a carrier in IT and Telecoms over the last 20 years. He has headed up numerous important technical projects during his career including one that involved designing and building aa 24/7 contact centre in Malaysia. Later in his career, he moved to sales specialise in Telecoms, FI, Education and Government sector in ASEAN region.
“There is a reason why I and many others are signing up to the Nonvoice Agency – we see a need for it. Although the concept is unique, it makes absolute sense and we see a genuine need for this to help the numerous app developers around the world achieve success with their products,” commented Rob Fleischer, Nonvoice Agent.
Agents representing Nonvoice, provide a variety of services to the Agency’s clients including finding innovative 5G apps to bring into the agency and also helping to forge distribution deals with telcos in their regions. Some of the apps already being represented by the agency include forwARdgame, Inception, LeoAR, Proxy42, World League Live, Upside Lab and many more.
For more information on our team of agents visit: Meet The Agents
About Nonvoice Agency
Nonvoice Agency is a network of agents searching for the best advanced consumer and enterprise 5G apps from around the world. The agency connects app developers with distributors and investors who then help accelerate the adoption and deployment of their application. Nonvoice Agency provides an ecosystem of key parties dedicated to the 5G value chain and the future benefits that these services will bring to the world.
Founder, Simon Buckingham, is available for expert commentary on 5G applications.
Nonvoice, the world’s first agency for 5G apps has been going from strength to strength since opening its doors in July 2020. App developers have been regularly signing up for representation and advisors are joining around the world on a weekly basis. One of the latest advisor signings being announced today is the India-based Telco domain expert, Parag Modi...
Nonvoice Agency, the world’s first 5G app agency, today announces the signing of a partnership agreement with a new enterprise service, Confer With. Confer With provides a unique online customer service experience enabling shoppers to receive retail advice by video and all items are instantly shoppable within that video call which is shown to produce higher conversion rates from retailers...
The World’s First Agency for 5G apps, Nonvoice, is continuing its upward trajectory with more and more agents signing up to be a part of the exclusive network. Since our last update, the agency has now surpassed 70 agent representatives from every region of the world helping app developers in their own regions and beyond.