Nonvoice Agency CEO and Founder, Simon Buckingham, will join representatives from Microsoft, Facebook and Nokia on the virtual roundtable discussion, “Maximizing consumer sector opportunities in the 5G era”, at the upcoming GSMA APAC 5G Forum on The invitation-only event is being held on Tuesday 6 August from 2-4pm (HKST) and will cover the following:
· Importance of the consumer services in the initial deployment of 5G services
· Innovative, viable and sustainable consumer services deployed by pioneer MNOs (Interactive/immersive media & broadcasting, VR/AR, eSports, e-gaming etc.)
· Importance of collaboration with ecosystem players to provide attractive propositions to maximize consumer sector revenues
· Consumer 5G services as a stepping-stone to preparing for enterprise and vertical specific 5G services
· Reasons and motivation behind driving solo 5G deployment in fast growing countries
Watch this space for more information including the summary article that we will be publishing following the event.
To emphasize on its position as the real faster and stronger network... True 5G move up another step by collaborating with leading international alliance Nonvoice Alive, the virtual 5G application and AR technology service provider, the first and only one from the US, opening an advanced experience "True 5G Innovation Cloud AR with Nonvoice alive"
Nonvoice, the world’s first agency for 5G app developers announces today the appointment of the Company’s first Chief Technology Officer, UK-based mobile technology specialist, James Fryer.
The latest Company looking to exploit Nonvoice Agency’s unrivalled global network of telecommunications companies and experienced agents is Serouno Group who specialize in enhancing the sports fan experience for mobile phone users around the world. The new partnership with the global 5G app agency will provide direct access to a large user base.