Nonvoice Agency CEO and Founder, Simon Buckingham, will join representatives from Microsoft, Facebook and Nokia on the virtual roundtable discussion, “Maximizing consumer sector opportunities in the 5G era”, at the upcoming GSMA APAC 5G Forum on The invitation-only event is being held on Tuesday 6 August from 2-4pm (HKST) and will cover the following:
· Importance of the consumer services in the initial deployment of 5G services
· Innovative, viable and sustainable consumer services deployed by pioneer MNOs (Interactive/immersive media & broadcasting, VR/AR, eSports, e-gaming etc.)
· Importance of collaboration with ecosystem players to provide attractive propositions to maximize consumer sector revenues
· Consumer 5G services as a stepping-stone to preparing for enterprise and vertical specific 5G services
· Reasons and motivation behind driving solo 5G deployment in fast growing countries
Watch this space for more information including the summary article that we will be publishing following the event.
Let’s Cooee, the hyper personalized user engagement platform powered by Machine Learning is the latest partner to join Nonvoice, the world’s first agency dedicated to 5G apps. Designed by industry experts, the Let’s Cooee service is focused on solving a major problem within the apps market – user engagement...
Nonvoice, the world’s first agency for 5G apps, has added another heavyweight agent to their network in the form of Fred Thuard, a well-known mobile maestro with an impressive skill set. Fred’s particular expertise is in offering specialist knowledge, developing scaling up opportunities and providing strategic deployment advice...
The world’s first 5G app agency, Nonvoice Agency, announces today their latest strategic partnership with Greenfence Consumer, the fintech company whose revolutionary platform transfers value and purchasing power to mobile phone users.