Nonvoice Agency CEO and Founder, Simon Buckingham, will join representatives from Microsoft, Facebook and Nokia on the virtual roundtable discussion, “Maximizing consumer sector opportunities in the 5G era”, at the upcoming GSMA APAC 5G Forum on The invitation-only event is being held on Tuesday 6 August from 2-4pm (HKST) and will cover the following:
· Importance of the consumer services in the initial deployment of 5G services
· Innovative, viable and sustainable consumer services deployed by pioneer MNOs (Interactive/immersive media & broadcasting, VR/AR, eSports, e-gaming etc.)
· Importance of collaboration with ecosystem players to provide attractive propositions to maximize consumer sector revenues
· Consumer 5G services as a stepping-stone to preparing for enterprise and vertical specific 5G services
· Reasons and motivation behind driving solo 5G deployment in fast growing countries
Watch this space for more information including the summary article that we will be publishing following the event.
January 19th 2021, Florida, USA – As the world’s first agency for 5G apps, Nonvoice is always on the lookout for key individuals and industry experts to join their agency network. With ambitious plans to have a Nonvoice agent in every country around the world, the agency is attracting a lot of interest from industry professionals wanting to get involved and join this unique opportunity.
Since opening its doors in July 2020, Nonvoice Agency has seen immense growth and interest in its activities as the one and only agency dedicated to 5G apps. As previously reported, many telecommunications experts have signed up as Nonvoice agents...
Nonvoice Agency, the world’s first agency for 5G apps, announces today that it has strengthened its Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality expertise and its position within the European market with the signing of mobile communications heavyweights, Jesse Bijl and Thomas Vits from TangibleXR, as Nonvoice agents...