Nonvoice Agency CEO and Founder, Simon Buckingham, will join representatives from Microsoft, Facebook and Nokia on the virtual roundtable discussion, “Maximizing consumer sector opportunities in the 5G era”, at the upcoming GSMA APAC 5G Forum on The invitation-only event is being held on Tuesday 6 August from 2-4pm (HKST) and will cover the following:
· Importance of the consumer services in the initial deployment of 5G services
· Innovative, viable and sustainable consumer services deployed by pioneer MNOs (Interactive/immersive media & broadcasting, VR/AR, eSports, e-gaming etc.)
· Importance of collaboration with ecosystem players to provide attractive propositions to maximize consumer sector revenues
· Consumer 5G services as a stepping-stone to preparing for enterprise and vertical specific 5G services
· Reasons and motivation behind driving solo 5G deployment in fast growing countries
Watch this space for more information including the summary article that we will be publishing following the event.
The leading agency for 5G apps, Nonvoice, announces today that it has signed-up social media favourite and free2play geolocation mobile game “Mythical Wars” by Slavic Monsters. The new game joins a host of other titles within the agency that include augmented reality (AR) technology.
Nonvoice, the world’s first 5G app agency, announces the signing today of its newest client, PowerMarket who has developed a turn-key solar asset management platform that allows 5G network operators to fully control the process of solar power management that will save them up to 90% of their time and resources.
Nonvoice, has attracted the increasingly popular and award-winning children’s interactive video-calling app, Caribu, to join its portfolio of “Best in Class” apps. Caribu, named one of the 15 best apps in the world by Apple in 2020, makes it possible for families to play games, read, and draw together in a video-call no matter how far apart they are.