Nonvoice Agency CEO and Founder, Simon Buckingham, will join representatives from Microsoft, Facebook and Nokia on the virtual roundtable discussion, “Maximizing consumer sector opportunities in the 5G era”, at the upcoming GSMA APAC 5G Forum on The invitation-only event is being held on Tuesday 6 August from 2-4pm (HKST) and will cover the following:
· Importance of the consumer services in the initial deployment of 5G services
· Innovative, viable and sustainable consumer services deployed by pioneer MNOs (Interactive/immersive media & broadcasting, VR/AR, eSports, e-gaming etc.)
· Importance of collaboration with ecosystem players to provide attractive propositions to maximize consumer sector revenues
· Consumer 5G services as a stepping-stone to preparing for enterprise and vertical specific 5G services
· Reasons and motivation behind driving solo 5G deployment in fast growing countries
Watch this space for more information including the summary article that we will be publishing following the event.
Nonvoice Agency is delighted to announce that ONTOP Studios, based in Portugal, is the latest AR games developer to sign up with the Nonvoice Agency. ONTOP Studios has developed a portfolio of around a dozen AR games over the past few years and partnered with many telcos to market them, especially in Europe...
Nonvoice Agency announces today that its Nonvoice Metaverse has reached a potential addressable audience of 300 million people. The distribution reach achieved thus far stretches across primarily the continents of Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America...
Celcom Axiata Berhad (Celcom) in partnership with Nonvoice launches the best augmented reality (AR) content, Nonvoice Metaverse for all Celcom subscribers, enabling customers to immerse themselves with the latest digital experience and lifestyle.