Nonvoice Agency CEO and Founder, Simon Buckingham, will join representatives from Microsoft, Facebook and Nokia on the virtual roundtable discussion, “Maximizing consumer sector opportunities in the 5G era”, at the upcoming GSMA APAC 5G Forum on The invitation-only event is being held on Tuesday 6 August from 2-4pm (HKST) and will cover the following:
· Importance of the consumer services in the initial deployment of 5G services
· Innovative, viable and sustainable consumer services deployed by pioneer MNOs (Interactive/immersive media & broadcasting, VR/AR, eSports, e-gaming etc.)
· Importance of collaboration with ecosystem players to provide attractive propositions to maximize consumer sector revenues
· Consumer 5G services as a stepping-stone to preparing for enterprise and vertical specific 5G services
· Reasons and motivation behind driving solo 5G deployment in fast growing countries
Watch this space for more information including the summary article that we will be publishing following the event.
Nonvoice Agency, the world’s first 5G app agency announces today that they have signed the leading Augmented Reality (AR) children’s reading app, Bookful, by Inception as their latest client. Nonvoice will be assisting Bookful with building global...
The world’s first 5G app agency, Nonvoice, announces today that Creitive, the digital innovation company, has joined the agency. Creitive are at the forefront of digital payments that are expected to be the next wave in the digitization of banking...
Bango has entered a Bango Marketplace partnership agreement with Nonvoice, the leading 5G app agency. Through the partnership, Nonvoice will accelerate the adoption and success of its network of 5G app developers...