February 5th 2021, Florida, USA – The momentum at the Nonvoice Agency is showing no sign of slowing down as more and more industry experts and professionals around the world sign-up to become agents. The team is now more than 40 agents and people signing up each week to help with the current Nonvoice portfolio as well as expanding on this with their regional app recommendations.
The unique agency model adopted by Nonvoice enables agents to work with the Agency alongside their existing role. This enables a lot of flexibility for agents whilst Nonvoice still obtains the benefit of their knowledge and expertise as required. With many agents working directly in the industry, they are also in a prime position to hear about innovative apps within their region that meet the Nonvoice criteria as well as often having existing relationships with telecommunications providers.
Recent additions to the agency include the following industry experts:
• Tommy Ljunggren – is one of our European agents based in Sweden. He is an exceptionally experienced telecom professional with a career spanning over 30 years and an extensive network of industry contacts.
• Gavin Thomas – is also based in the UK but specialises in devices, Mobile Edge Computing and RCS Business Messaging. He led Vodafone Group’s device requirement and roadmap team into the smartphone era.
• Daniel Dasic – is our European Fintech specialised from Denmark who himself has launched 14 start-ups in last 26 years and all focused on the mobile market and fintech.
• Maria Pienaar – is a Fintech specialist based in the US with prior experienced gained from her time at Lucent, Nokia, Vodafone, Globalstar and a host of start-up companies.
• Brian Patterson – also based in the US, Brian is an expert on all things mobile media product related as well as a foundation in M&A investment banking.
• Siriporn Nimtiparat – based in Thailand but also covering Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos, Siriporn is a well-known telecoms professional specializing in distribution and retail for emerging markets.
• Paul Johnson – in one of our latest agents in the UK with a specialism in digital innovation, design and growth. Paul is also an award-winning pioneer and innovator of digital products and services.
• Chris Coyle – another one of our agents based in the US, Chris’s particular expertise is licensing and BlueTech. His reach spans search engines, television, mobile carriers and social media.
• Edgardo Mendez-Soto – based in the Americas, Edgardo is an expert in Japanese anime and Korean Pop and in particular retailing these products in the US market.
• Ninad Narvekar – is an India-based agent with expertise in mobile gaming and communications gained during his 10+ year career with India Games, Disney and Hungama.
Simon Buckingham, Nonvoice Founder and CEO commented: “Our agency thrives on the knowledge, experience and specialist expertise of each and every one of our agents. Although they bring different qualities to the table, the one thing that they all have in common is a strong interest in the mobile industry and in particular 5G and beyond. I am delighted to welcome the latest round of agents to the Nonvoice community”.
“With 5G networks launching around the world, Telecom operators are looking for 5G apps for their platforms to ensure that they have a good offering for their subscribers and stay ahead or in-line competitors. As I work with many operators, I am pleased to have joined the agency and be able to recommend Nonvoice as a source of “best in class” 5G apps that are sourced and vetted by global mobile experts,” added Tommy Ljunggren, Nonvoice Agent.
In addition to looking for innovative 5G apps, Nonvoice agents are also particularly interested in Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) apps due to their souring popularity. Nonvoice recently announced that it is representing XO by Upside which is a multiplayer game based on the principles of the well-known game Noughts and Crosses and enables players to visualize their moves in 3D.
About Nonvoice Agency
Nonvoice Agency is a network of agents searching for the best advanced consumer and enterprise 5G apps from around the world. The agency connects app developers with distributors and investors who then help accelerate the adoption and deployment of their application. Nonvoice Agency provides an ecosystem of key parties dedicated to the 5G value chain and the future benefits that these services will bring to the world.
Founder, Simon Buckingham, is available for expert commentary on 5G applications.
For more information on our team of agents visit:https://www.nonvoice.com/meet-the-agents
Nonvoice Agency is delighted to announce that ONTOP Studios, based in Portugal, is the latest AR games developer to sign up with the Nonvoice Agency. ONTOP Studios has developed a portfolio of around a dozen AR games over the past few years and partnered with many telcos to market them, especially in Europe...
Nonvoice Agency announces today that its Nonvoice Metaverse has reached a potential addressable audience of 300 million people. The distribution reach achieved thus far stretches across primarily the continents of Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America...
Celcom Axiata Berhad (Celcom) in partnership with Nonvoice launches the best augmented reality (AR) content, Nonvoice Metaverse for all Celcom subscribers, enabling customers to immerse themselves with the latest digital experience and lifestyle.