The GFTTM Exchange is a blockchain optimized marketplace where brands, retailers, agencies and teams come to develop, distribute and settle coupons, rebates and rewards
All content herein is the intellectual property of GFT Exchange, LLC
For more than 130 years, the coupon business is virtually unchanged Since 1887, the coupon model looks almost exactly the same. Coca-Cola’s Get a “Free Coke” used a shotgun distribution approach that continues to this day. Every digital app feeds off of this model as they aggregate and redistribute coupons to shoppers.
Now, 130 years later, we’ve changed the game , created in late 2017, GFT Exchange created the GFTTM Exchange to “reimagine” the end-to-end coupon business, enabling brand1 owners, on a self serve, omni channel basis, to create, budget and distribute coupons in minutes, at a fraction of the cost, with greater efficacy, and without costly intermediaries.
GFT Exchange is now part of the Toshiba Elevate Platform:
• Our partnership with Toshiba1 puts GFTTM in 80% of the U.S. grocery retail market with 28,000 POS locations, which releases 424 billion coupons annually.
• Toshiba’s international market consists of 25% retail grocery worldwide. GFTTM will service this market Q- 2/2021.
How GFTTM Makes Money:
• GFT is paid by marketeers for premium placement of coupons and rebates on the app (end caps)
• GFT is paid a subscription fee for use of its marketplace for premium services, otherwise the marketplace is free to use.
- Unique blockchain IDs for each digital coupon or collectible mean that digital assets are protected and easily manageable.